18 September 2021
Bold customer case: Shaping a culture of critical thinking through 89 sales hires in 6 months
Bold is a fast-growing fintech scaleup from Bogota, Colombia. They help entrepreneurs unlock their full potential through financial tools, such as dataphones and payment links. Founded only two years ago, Bold has already grown to an impressive 100+ people!
In this customer case you’ll learn:
- How Bold shaped an efficient hiring process and managed to hire 89 sales colleagues in only 6 months’ time;
- How Bold improved the culture within their Sales team using Equalture’s platform.
Bold’s hiring goals using Equalture
Goal 1: Shaping a culture of critical thinking
From analysis on the sales team, Bold has found out that salespeople with higher levels of critical thinking outperformed co-workers with lower critical thinking ability. Having insights into these top-performer indicators for their sales team, Bold was able to set the goal to increase the average critical thinking ability for the entire sales team.
Goal 2: Streamlining the hiring process and expand the team rapidly
Bold is experiencing rapid growth. Hiring to support the growth was (and is) one of the highest priorities, the team needed to be expanded extensively in a short period of time. Therefore, in order to be able to meet the hiring goals, Bold’s second goal was to streamline its hiring processes. Reducing time spent on unqualified candidates, making sure only candidates that would fit the role and company advance to the interview stages.
Want to try the critical thinking game yourself?
Results of hiring 89 people for the Sales team within 6 months
By letting all candidates complete Equalture’s games right at the start of the hiring process, the screening-to-interview and interview-to-hire conversions have been improved tremendously. This enabled Bold to hire 89 people for the Sales team in only 6 months’ time, whilst simultaneously improving the average critical thinking ability by 36%.
How Bold ensured an efficient and successful hiring process
When wanting to hire almost 100 people in 6 months’ time, the hiring process requires enormous efficiency. Here’s how Bold managed to do so:
- Step 1. By conducting a team analysis, Bold could reveal the current level of critical thinking. Based on this input, a minimum required score on this game has been set.
- Step 2. All candidates who applied to Bold’s sales jobs were immediately and automatically invited to complete the Equalture games.
- Step 3. Only the candidates who met the minimum required level were invited to an interview, resulting in a very efficient applied-to-interview and interview-to-hire ratio.
Curious to learn how we can help you?
Schedule your call right away!