85% of companies say increasing diversity is a priority, while 52% of companies do not ask recruitment agencies to provide a diverse candidate shortlist. As a recruitment agency, you are responsible for identifying the right talent for the job. But how do you meet your clients’ – often unspoken – expectations with DE&I in mind in this tight labour market?
Watch the recording here:
And how much responsibility is on the recruiter to advise on setting up a DE&I talent strategy?
In this webinar, Sacha Martina (CEO and Founder of Your Talent Agency) and Gonçalo Sequeira (Founder of hiire) and Charlotte Melkert (CEO and Co-founder of Equalture) discussed:
- what a recruitment agencies role is in their clients’ DE&I efforts and how recruiters can become strategic partners in this pursuit.
- The changing recruitment market from sourcer to strategic partner that recruitment agencies are experiencing, possible reasons for that
- How to become a strategic partner, agencies’ role in their clients’ DE&I effort
- Practical ways to approach clients and manage their expectations.
- And they also share advice on what you as a recruiter can do today to start that change.